Introductory blog

Kxng logo

Welcome to my Kxngdom! 


"Knowledge is power, but powerless if you got it and you do not acknowledge it"


Hi everyone! My name is Othman, I'm a basketball player, boxer, writer, song-writer and rapper..
26 years of experiences on this life, years of hard work, of discovery, of learning, of training, of writing and creativity, I'm a pure construction of all these years, choices, decisions, beliefs which really made me "ME". I just wanted to welcome you to my blog, so either you're a science&knowledge seeker, NBA fan, Rap head, or just anybody else who's interested in good content..This is your spot, this is where you'll feel home, love and peace.
This is the type of blogs where you'll get precious, analyzed and useful information, you'll enjoy, discover, and learn new things about different topics; I'll be also writing about some personal things, and experiences which will help and guide you through yours..
I'll be writing as I mentioned before about different topics, not only that but, I'll be also writing in French and Arabic.

Follow&Subscribe :
FB official account : DA KXNG-T
IG official account : DA KXNG
YouTube Chanel : Da one KXNG















No comments:

Post a Comment